Wednesday, January 29, 2014

oops.

Forgive my possible lack of capital letters, issues with the shift key.

Anyway, I was working on my creative writing project and spaced on this. So here we go!

I probably misinterpreted the project prompt horribly. The images that came to mind for it were a hand on someone's head, a flower, and royalty. The world was fantasyesque and vague, and so I tried to play off of that as a style element and give the story a very odd visual approach, letting the reader piece it together themselves, if vaguely.

I wasn't sure of where this was going to go, or if it was going anywhere at all.

The main character is genderless, or at least they are right now. They won't tell me who they are either. I think I will know more after i edit. Or at least I hope I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment